Thursday, May 17, 2012

Can't tolerate the coldness of FOCC

I just found out from the internet about Dr. Budwig's protocol.� My Dad has cancer in the lung and has spread to bone and lymph.� I made FOCC for him but he found it a bit cold to eat as the flaxoil and cottage cheese are both kept in the fridge.� I put it on bread for him and this morning, he put it in the microwave to heat up.� What would be the best thing to do? because once it's made up, it's supposed to be consumed right away, so the whole thing is still a bit cold. Although we are right into summer but it seems that my dad can't tolerate food cold or luke warm.� He wants them hot.

BP is very different from the Chinese diet.� Personally I am very happy to cure the cancer with real food instead of drug and I adapt very well.�Just feel that my quality of life is not affected by the illness.

But the raw vegetable and cold FOCC may not be easily accepted by the older generation.� Unfortunately FOCC cannot be eaten hot, FO will go rancid in heat and microwave is never recommended.� May be your dad can have a different mind set to consider FOCC as medicine which does not suit his taste but will help�in his health.�That way he might be able to�take it against his liking.�Try mix more fresh juice and let him drink like the bitter Chinese medicine. When you don't like some food, quickly drink it up is always easier and more bearable. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment